The majority of house sales made by Cedar Homes of Washington are done via word-of-mouth. Our customers are proud of their new homes and have been more than satisfied with the service that our dealership provides. Before our business began, we started out as customers ourselves when we bought our own cedar home many years ago. We know what it is like to buy property, design a home plan, work with building departments, bankers, builders and subcontractors.
Some of the many services we provide include:
- Free price estimates on custom plans or modifications to stock designs.
- Complete design consultation and CAD (computer aided drafting) blueprints.
- Site visit with the purchase of preliminary blueprints. We are available to answer questions regarding set backs, code requirements, utilities, etc.
- Coordination of engineering and architectural services as may be required.
- Owner / builders and customers who serve as their own general contractors are a specialty of ours. We will help you to conceptualize the building project and coordinate a construction timeline just for you.
- Our customers have financed their homes through a wide variety of local banks. Traditionally, customers take out a construction loan and then roll it over into a mortgage. We can recommend banks who know us and our building system.
- We can recommend various contractors, sub-contractors and builders to you - all with experience in working on our solid wall system as well as stud framed designs.
- We do an on-site inventory of the material when it is delivered to your jobsite. Any shortages or damaged material is replaced promptly.
- Service after the sale is our specialty. We monitor on-the-job progress, troubleshoot and address any homeowner's questions or concerns. Our number one goal is your satisfaction.
Call today for an appointment! 360-480-9537
What Our Clients Are Saying...
We just wanted to thank you so much for being so wonderful in helping us build our home. We know the home package could have been a stressful part, but it wasn't at all - thanks to you.
-- Rob & Mary Stumph