The Cedar Home Construction Process
1. The foundation is laid and the first load of materials have arrived on-site.
2. Floor Joinsts are installed. Ready for the plywood subfloor.
3. First timbers are placed between laminated columns.
4. Main level floor completed.
5. Midfloor installed and second floor framing completed.
6. Glue lam beams and roof system installed.
7. Finish roofing installed, deck and fireplace completed.
What Our Clients Are Saying...
"Hardworking, Honest People"
Once we began searching for waterfront property to build on, we immediately discovered we needed to find someone who could guide us with the design and help us with the details of building the home of our dreams. This was when we found Cedar Homes of Washington. They were invaluable resources for every part of the design phase, helping with suggestions and guidance as we started on our plans. All along the way, through every part of the process they communicated, reassured and celebrated with us as we settled on what our cedar home would be…and went well beyond what was expected. Our delivery was scheduled and the home package was delivered to our home site. Cedar Homes of Washington participated in every detail, actually working on-site with truck drivers, assisting with the unloading and doing an inventory of all delivered product. They were very eager to assist our contractor (new to building a Pan Abode home) with questions he had…offering suggestions / comments from their many years in the industry. We highly recommend Cedar Homes of Washington to anyone undertaking a home building project. They are hardworking, honest people who stand by the product they represent.
--Bruce and Teresa Westcoat